295 E Main St. Suite 100
Spartanburg, SC 29302
Hours: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm, Mon - Thurs; 8:30 am - 12:30 pm Fri
Phone: (864) 582-0771
Fax: (864) 583-6123
© 2013 Cancer Association of Spartanburg & Cherokee Counties. All Rights Reserved.
The Cancer Association of Spartanburg & Cherokee Counties, Inc.'s sole purpose is to provide assistance to cancer patients in our community by offering the services listed below at no charge regardless of income level or insurance status.
- Resident of Spartanburg or Cherokee County
- Currently diagnosed with cancer
Examples of Cancer Related Supplies:
- Nutritional Supplements (like Ensure®)
- Wigs/Hats/Turbans (to better serve you, we do not fit wigs after 3:00 pm)
- Mastectomy Supplies-Bras and Breast Prostheses (with no insurance coverage)
- Disposables: Diapers/Depends/Pads/Gloves/Dressings, etc.
- Ostomy Supplies (with no insurance coverage)
- Gas Cards (during chemotherapy or radiation only; must travel at least 4 times per month for treatment)
- Financial Assistance with Cancer Medication
- Library of Educational Books, Tapes, Brochures
- Computer Health Reference Database/Internet Access
- Cancer Awareness and Prevention Materials
- Counseling with a Licensed Therapist
Examples of Equipment for Home Use:
- Smoking Cessation Classes
- Click Here for the Client Application and Medical Release Form