© 2013 Cancer Association of Spartanburg & Cherokee Counties. All Rights Reserved.
The Cancer Association of Spartanburg & Cherokee Counties, Inc.'s sole purpose is to provide assistance to cancer patients in our community by offering the services listed below at no charge regardless of income level or insurance status.
- Resident of Spartanburg or Cherokee County
- Currently diagnosed with cancer
Examples of Cancer Related Supplies:
- Nutritional supplements (like Ensure®)
- Wigs/hats/turbans (please call 864-582-0771 to set up wig fitting appointment)
- Mastectomy supplies-bras and breast prostheses (with no or limited insurance coverage) - please call for appointment
- Disposables: diapers/Depends/pads/male guards/gloves/dressings, etc.
- Ostomy supplies (with no or limited insurance coverage)
- Fuel cards (during immunotherapy, chemotherapy or radiation only; oral chemo does not qualify)
- Library of educational books and brochures
- Computer health reference database/internet access
- Cancer awareness and prevention materials
- Counseling with a licensed therapist - for patient and/or family members
Examples of Equipment for Home Use:
- Wheelchairs and transport chairs
- Hospice Workers Click Here for Hospice Application
295 E Main St. Suite 100
Spartanburg, SC 29302
8:30 am - 5:30, Mon - Thurs
8:30 am - 12:30 pm Friday
Phone: (864) 582-0771
Fax: (864) 583-6123